I’m finding this self-isolation and stress with Covid -19 really challenging. Now I will discover if the mind-training techniques I’ve been studying over the last 7 years are worth their salt.
I have been testing mindfulness, hypnotherapy, neurofeedback, Wim Hof, sensory deprivation, Positive Parenting Solutions, to name a few. In particular I’m drawn to blending and applying them in every-day life.
Now is the time to communicate my knowledge in a relevant and engaging manner.
So here is my ask – in two parts:
- What is one thing you’re currently trying to improve on?
- Would you be prepared to spend 3mins, 10mins or 30mins a day?
It can be anything, eg:
- Shouting less at my kids while in self-isolation
- Regulate my weight
- Finding a morning routine that gets me focused and energised
- Lowering my anxiety when it’s out of control.
Give it a go. My challenge will be to come up with something helpful you can incorporate in daily life. And you give me HONEST feedback in due course – helping me in turn.
My best wishes in these trying times.